Are you considering adding a basement second unit? If your answer is yes, you need a professional to assist you. Over the years, we have delivered reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective basement second unit services with 100% customer satisfaction.
Why Do I Need A Building Permit?
There are policies intended to make second units legal; a building permit is required from the city. This permit ensures the second unit meets all the requirements under the Ontario Building Code or Fire Code, Electrical Safety Authority and local Zoning By-law. Also, when the second unit is registered with the city, the location is shared with the Fire Department, which can be beneficial in a life-or-death situation in case of emergency.
The penalties for having an illegal construction or for not having a valid building permit are extreme, which is followed by the huge cost of renovating the non-compliant elements.
What Makes Us Different
- We offer reliable and affordable services
- Guarantee on every project to deliver on time
- 3D-computer aided design model available
- Different design options available for you to choose from for the final submission
- Years of experience in the industry
- Considerate about your design preferences
- High-quality services that do not break your bank